[OpenAFS] Help with linux openafs kernel compile

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
18 Jun 2003 11:34:25 -0400

Another word of warning now (rather than later).   You cannot
put an AFS Cache on an XFS partition.  If you want this machine
to act as an AFS Client, you will need to create an ext2 cache
partition.

-derek