[OpenAFS] amanda-afs

Mitch Collinsworth mitch@ccmr.cornell.edu
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:41:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi John,

I'm glad to hear you find this work useful.  My only request is that
if you are making changes, please send me the diffs so we can apply
them to the repository.  I'd like to avoid having this splinter into
multiple similar but different code-trees if at all possible.

Also, we have made some recent changes that will be made available
soon as well.

-Mitch