[OpenAFS] Volume backup in distinct server

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:51:54 -0500

Basically that's what you'd do if you wanted to create a completely new
distinct volume on the other server.=20

There was some thought a while back about adding a "vos copy" type
command that would allow copying a volume, but it has not been
implemented.

Alternatively, just add another Read-Only replicate to that server, and
vos release once a day. You'd need to force a read-write mount point for
accessing the read-write version of the volume though.

-- Nathan

UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216