[OpenAFS] Re: What is a large file?

Stephen Joyce stephen@physics.unc.edu
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:12:05 -0400 (EDT)

On a semi-related note, what's the status of large-file support for AFS?
It's not a show-stopper, but it's periodically annoying to hit the 2GB
file size limit.  Just curious: is anyone actively working on this?

Cheers,
Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce
Systems Administrator                                            P A N I C

"UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are."