[OpenAFS] compilation errors on 2.4.20

Balaji Sankaran balaji@laser5.co.jp
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:11:32 +0900

       No luck with 1.2.10 , Still having the same problem .
Iam getting following messages....

checking if kernel uses MODVERSIONS... yes
checking which kernel modules to build... SP
checking for exported init_mm... no
checking for exported kallsyms_address_to_symbol... no
checking for exported kallsyms_symbol_to_address... no
checking for exported sys_call_table... no
checking for exported ia32_sys_call_table... no
checking for exported sys_chdir... no
checking for exported sys_close... no
checking for exported sys_wait4... no
configure: error: no available sys_call_table access method