[OpenAFS] ACL

Enrico Pelletta enrico@it.kth.se
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:15:07 +0100

Hi!

Is it the order of the operations so important? To me it seems to be a
problem.
I make a little test, and I saw you are right. By first creating the
group with the users and then setting the ACL at the mount point
everything works. However, if I add later a new user into the group,
this new user will not get access to the volume!
Is this a bug or feature? :-) I mean, there is some kind reason to
justify this behavior that I cannot see?

	Enrico.