[OpenAFS] nfs > afs xlator

George Milder gmilder@ucsc.edu
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:19:51 -0800

Thanks to all that chimed in...Now I'm getting this when I run fs
exportafs -type nfs -submounts on

Sorry, the nfs-exporter type is currently not supported on this AFS
client

>From the AFS Admin. Ref manual;

If the machine is not even configured as a server of the non-AFS file
system, the following message appears:

   Sorry, the file_system-exporter type is currently not supported on
   this AFS client

but,
# ps -ef | grep nfs
    root   163     1  0 10:33:03 ?        0:00 /usr/lib/nfs/lockd
  daemon   164     1  0 10:33:03 ?        0:00 /usr/lib/nfs/statd
    root   310     1  0 10:34:34 ?        0:00 /usr/lib/nfs/mountd
    root   312     1  0 10:34:35 ?        0:00 /usr/lib/nfs/nfsd -a 16
    root   364   358  0 11:04:06 pts/2    0:00 grep nfs

I know I am loading the libafs.o and not the libafs.nonfs.o module.

George