[OpenAFS] inconsistency issue

Paul Jimenez pj@place.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:48:28 -0600

Howdy all, I'm hoping someone can help me with this:

I've succesfully managed to set up an openafs client as well as a server,
both on debian boxes.  As a test, I set up a decent sized afs share
(about 50Mb) on the server and (using the client that's on the same machine as the server) filled it up with stuff: kernel source, random cruft from my
homedir, etc.  Then on the remote client I tried to do a 'find . -print'...
and was disappointed to not see what I expected.

Ideas?  Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a setting or something
I need to tweak?  Any help appreciated.

  --pj