[OpenAFS] OpenAFS with Kerberos 5, client only.

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:19:55 -0600

If you have access to afs, you can get source that will compile cleanly
against current krb5 (as well as other useful krb5 patches) from
/afs/umr.edu/software/krb5src/.

umr.diff has our local patch to kerberos (based in past on monster patch
from migration kit)
src/afs-krb5/ has the aklog/etc. sources.

-- Nathan