[OpenAFS] Feasibility: Kerberos+OpenAFS for Red Hat Linux 7.3, 8.0 and MacOS X 10.2?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
22 Mar 2003 22:52:51 -0500

Why not just pull down the pre-built RPMs for Red Hat.  Pick
whatever RH version you wish (7.3 or 8.0), pull down the
various OpenAFS RPMS, install the RH kerberos packages,
and away you go.  The only thing that's really missing
is "pam-openafs-session", or some other pam module that
will acquire an AFS PAG and Token from a krb5 ticket.  You
can try pam_krb5afs, but I don't know where that would
be acquired.

However, it should be a "piece of cake" to set this all up
using existing software.

-derek