[OpenAFS] rsync on afs-client

Mitch Collinsworth mitch@ccmr.cornell.edu
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:09:14 -0500 (EST)

Yes.  A couple years ago we put together the needed hooks to do
AFS backups with amanda.  vos dump is the guts of the it.  The
rest is estimates and housekeeping.  I keep promising to tidy it
up and make a real release of it but that hasn't happened yet.
There is also still one (known) bug that hasn't been quashed.

-Mitch