[OpenAFS] mac os 10.2: pam_afs & hesiod

Rubino Geiß kb44@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat, 3 May 2003 23:23:54 +0200

Hi,

can anyone point me to info about pam_afs and hesiod on latest Macs?

We have to integrate a "Darwin Kernel Version 6.5" Mac into our
infrastructure. Running AFS was easy, but login is not. We use hesiod to
distribute our password-less passwd and group file equivalents and pam_afs
(with kaserver) for auth.

I was not able to get a binary and/or a howto for activating hesiod on
recent Macs. Additionally I failed to get or produce the binaries of
pam_afs.

Any help is appreciated,
Ruby

--
Rubino Geiss, Universitaet Karlsruhe, IPD Goos
Postfach 6980, D-76128 Karlsruhe, GERMANY