1.2.9 unstable ? (was [OpenAFS] inaccessibble volume - please help)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
08 May 2003 17:54:36 -0400

That doesn't necessarily mean the packet wont get through...  I've
seen a remote rxdebug unwedge the AFS shutdown even after the network
was theoretically brought down -- the port-7001 socket was still open
and listening.

-derek