[OpenAFS] old redhat compilation problem

Matias Morawicki mmora@nodo1.barcala.ing.unlp.edu.ar
Wed, 21 May 2003 16:59:09 -0300 (ART)

If I want to run only those servers, I don't need the client right?
I'm asking because I set the --disable-kernel-module and passed. Is this
correct or I need the module for the servers also??

thanks again