[OpenAFS] stock 2.4.19 - sys_call_table

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Mon, 26 May 2003 20:17:59 -0400

Not enabled (tho, the readme in openafs-kernel-source) seems to imply that this
only affects the loading of the module .. ie remove the symtable file so that
uname -r will allow the mod to load.

I got the impression from one mailing list archive that not having symbol
versioniing causes something to not be detected right by configure script? Not
sure, however.

I should have added I'm doing rpm --rebuild openafs-src.rpm --nodeps

Thnx.