[OpenAFS] stock 2.4.19 - sys_call_table

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Mon, 26 May 2003 20:27:11 -0400

Now, interestingly enough..

I had openafs-1.2.5 installed on my computer including the kernel-source rpm.
So, I cd'ed to /usr/src/openafs-blah and did a ./configure and a make.. and it
built.

Copied the built libafs-2.4.19-xfs.o to /usr/vice/etc/modload and removed
/usr/vice/etc/modload/SymTable, and it loaded the module and afs started.

So far, it seems to work just fine. Though, maybe something will break in
while.