[OpenAFS] stock 2.4.19 - sys_call_table

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Mon, 26 May 2003 20:40:42 -0400

Although I haven't tried loading the module (as the rest of my rpms are of
1.2.5 ... I would guess that using a built 1.2.8 or 1.2.9 module with other
stuff being 1.2.5 would somehow be bad?), the 1.2.8 module did s8ccessfully
build using the ./configure in the openafs-kernel-source-1.2.8 package for rh
7.1 ... so did the 1.2.9 module.

since the 1.2.5 module actually loaded, can I assume, then, that sys_call_table
or what not is indeed actually there?