[OpenAFS] OpenAFS+KerberosV permission problem

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
29 May 2003 13:22:30 -0400

Um, afs/cell@REALM works just fine..  I've got a krb5 ticket for
afs/sipb.mit.edu@ATHENA.MIT.EDU using principal warlord@ATHENA.MIT.EDU
and I've got a valid token for "user warlord in cellsipb.mit.edu".

So the fact that cell != REALM shouldn't matter.

-derek