[OpenAFS] key table error from aklog

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Thu, 29 May 2003 17:06:06 -0700

I recently grabbed the krb5 stuff for afs and installed it.  I was
hoping the after a kinit, I could aklog to get afs tokens.  silly me.
its never that simple.  heres the error.

=====================
bash-2.05a$ klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_500
Default principal: iddwb@ASU.EDU

05/29/03 11:16:25  05/29/03 21:16:25  krbtgt/ASU.EDU@ASU.EDU

Kerberos 4 ticket cache: /tmp/tkt500
klist: You have no tickets cached
bash-2.05a$ aklog -d
Authenticating to cell asu.edu (server authen2.asu.edu).
We've deduced that we need to authenticate to realm ASU.EDU.
Getting tickets: afs/asu.edu@ASU.EDU
Kerberos error code returned by get_cred: -1765328203
aklog: Couldn't get asu.edu AFS tickets:
aklog: Key table entry not found while getting AFS tickets

would this be an error in my krb5.conf file or elsehwere, ie on the
krb524d or ...?

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257