[OpenAFS] Weird Quorum Issues

Aaron Stanley astanley@strozllc.com
Thu, 06 Nov 2003 12:44:44 -0500

Hartmut,

I did restart each machine after they got the new CellServDB.  I will be
trying tonight to do a full shutdown and restart of the entire cell, but I
was hoping to avoid that.

 - AB

--
Aaron Stanley
Director, Information Technology

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No right to
confidential or privileged treatment of this message is waived or lost
by any error in transmission.  If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone at
212 981 6540, delete the message and all copies from your system and
destroy any hard copies.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.