[OpenAFS] Weird Quorum Issues

Stephen Jones Stephen.Jones@Rose-Hulman.Edu
Thu, 06 Nov 2003 13:07:48 -0500

Our AFS cell experienced a similar problem several years ago.  The
problem was a "large" time drift between the AFS servers.  If you're not
running some type of network time service to keep them synchronized,
check the time on the servers to see how close they are.  If they're not
close, set them and see whether or not the "No Quorum Elected" problem
goes away.

Steve

--
Stephen Jones <Stephen.Jones@Rose-Hulman.Edu>