[OpenAFS] Error code question.

Larry W. Cashdollar lwc@vapid.ath.cx
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:00:23 -0500 (EST)

Perhaps this is related to the kerberos error library but I thought you
guys might have seen this before.

lachoy# ./aklog -d
Authenticating to cell vapid.dhs.org (server rowlf).
We've deduced that we need to authenticate to realm VAPID.DHS.ORG.
Getting tickets: _afs/@VAPID.DHS.ORG
Kerberos error code returned by get_cred: -1765328164
aklog: Couldn't get vapid.dhs.org AFS tickets:
aklog: Cannot resolve network address for KDC in requested realm while
getting AFS tickets
lachoy#

My question is the error code being returned doesnt match the error
string.

220 	-1765328164 	Requesting ticket can't get forwardable tickets

I am assuming I should trust the error code? and that the kerberos error
library on my system might be a mis matched version?

(aklog was modified to use _afs instead of afs....just testing something)

The kerberos server is a win2k AD machine.  Aklog is from the kerberos
migration kit compiled on solaris.