[OpenAFS] kcheckpass annoyances

Andreas Haupt ahaupt@ifh.de
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 07:45:22 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Christian Ospelkaus wrote:

> > If this doesn't work for you, try using pam_krb5 module by Balasz Gal.
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/pam-krb5/
>
> This module works a lot better.

That's why I approved it :-)

> > We use this among other things for kscreensaver with ticket/token refresh.
> > You wouldn't need pam_openafs-session anymore as well.
>
> What do you do to refresh ticket / token? Can you post your config?

There are lots of example configs with it in the krb5afs-pam.d directory.
Our config for screensavers looks as follows:

auth    sufficient      pam_unix2.so    nullok
auth    required        pam_krb5afs.so  use_first_pass ignore_root \
force_creds refresh_creds

Greetings

--
Andreas Haupt         E-Mail: ahaupt@ifh.de