[OpenAFS] Undefined symbol problem

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 22:29:45 -0500

Cool. I'll have to go back and try recompiling my Mac software with the changed
libs and see what happens.

So, that leaves two questions:
1. For those of us that want to compile stuff, is this documented someplace?
Wiki? A file included with the source?
2. For when I get ready to talk to the Ptserver, any additional libs I'm going
to need to include? Looks like I am doing things the pthread way at the moment
3. Ok, so, I lied. lwp version of #2?

Thanks again!