[OpenAFS] memcache option for Windows client

Michael Loftis mloftis@wgops.com
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 04:41:32 -0700

No reason it can't be done...just skip the part that locks in the backing
file in the win32 API code....It's too early to remember the actual code
but if there's a lot of interest i could likely submit a patch to whomever
would need accept it in fairly short order.

--On Sunday, November 16, 2003 19:39 -0500 Rob Murawski