[OpenAFS] openafs 1.2.10 on fedora core 1.0

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:28:14 -0500

I recently installed Fedora and started working on this myself.
It turns out the problem is due to the fact that Red Hat still
has some of the code for Enterprise and Bigmem kernels, but it
doesn't ship them (and doesn't have ALL the code)...  The OpenAFS
build is blowing out when trying to build the EP kernel.

So, a simple workaround is to turn off enterprisekernelsupport
and bigmemkernelsupport...

More as I progress...

-derek