[OpenAFS] Fileserver loses contact with itself

Derek T. Yarnell derek@cs.umd.edu
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:20:20 -0500

BTW, thank you very much.

I however am not going back to using the pthreaded fileserver until the
end of the semester. I will take the performance hit for the stability
and do not want to annoy my students anymore then they currently are.