[OpenAFS] AFS Client for Linux trying to contact server at localhost instead of address in CellServDB

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 12:29:02 -0500

Do you have a goofy hosts file - i.e. one that has a real hostname on
the 127.0.0.1 line?

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216