[OpenAFS] redhat 9 loopback client problems?

Musard, Kris Kris.Musard@spirentcom.com
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:55:22 -0400

The fileserver process is still running in the ps output.   A "bos status"
shows that fs is running normally.  No core files are generated.  The "fs
checks" command however reports that the host is down.