[OpenAFS] Problems setting up a new cell

Renata Maria Dart renata@SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 08:28:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, in case you don't have a copy of the documentation regarding serv=
er keys,
the following url points to the section of the Transarc AFS Administr=
ation Guide
that covers it:

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/stormgmt/afs/manuals/Library/unix/en_US=
/HTML/AdminGd/auagd014.htm#HDRWQ477