[OpenAFS] kth-krb, openssh w. afs support on fedora core

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:57:23 -0400

Is there a howto on how to do things with gssapi (or can someone offer some
pointers)?

I recall some previous disucssion with people having issues, but would have to
search back through archives.

If I can get kth-krb to work, then should be able to recompile openssh3.4
hopefully.