[OpenAFS] no dkload or rc.afs

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:58:41 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to install an afs client on AIX 4.3 and Solaris 2.6. (It's my
first time!). I have compiled it from source using ./configure
--enable-transarc-paths and installed it now. However I'm not sure what to
do next because the documentation says I need to mount the AFS CD-ROM and
copy dkload and rc.afs !!??! What cdrom? I've looked for dkload and rc.afs
in the source but they're not in there either.
At the moment my directory /usr/vice/etc contains 4 files:
# ls
afs.ext            afs.ext.iauth      afs.ext.iauth.map  afs.ext.map
#
Not sure where to go from here so would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

JS.

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess