[OpenAFS] openafs-info FAQ and/or Wiki

Esther Filderman ecf@psc.edu
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:53:28 -0400

Well, I've always thought the FAQ is the right start for overhauling the
documentation....
I think making the FAQ more noticable on the main openafs.org page is a good
start.  Perhaps we need another chapter,  a more technical FAQ then the current
one, with pointers to the wiki?

I'll start messing around.  If you have ideas, mail me.  If you want to help,
mail me.  If you want to help with other documentation projects, or have ideas
of other documentation, mail me.  If you've mailed me before, mail me again.  I
was incredibly sick for 6 months and can't find anything anymore.

e.

     ecf@psc.edu     Esther Filderman    moose+@cmu.edu
           Senior System Mangler & AFS Dominatrix
               Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center