[OpenAFS] Failed to clone the volume XXX

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
21 Oct 2003 09:00:02 +0200

    Derrick> On Sun, 19 Oct 2003, Turbo Fredriksson wrote: ext3 should
    Derrick> be fine. i'm curious though if you can try a non xfs
    Derrick> kernel (or is / xfs?)

Unfortunately I can't do that right now. I have one (non-AFS) partition
and one vicepX on XFS. The volumes residing on the vicep partition
can (and should any way) be removed, but I can't disconnect the other
(non-AFS) partition from the system right now. It's a friends backup
disk and I have to coordinate with him first...

I'll see what I can do about testing a non-XFS kernel...