[OpenAFS] Ammunition

George Milder gmilder@ucsc.edu
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:32:46 -0700

Not sure if this is considered large for this group, but here at UCSC I've
got a single cell with 3 db servers and 3 fileservers, about 40000 user
homedirs, several hundred web sites, application services, etc. and  hundreds
of  multi-platform clients.

Performance is fine and it's pretty easy to manage.

George Milder
Systems Engineer
Communications and Technology Services (CATS)
University of California, Santa Cruz