[OpenAFS] RedHat Enterprise 3 srpm compile errors

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
24 Oct 2003 15:10:10 -0400

John Koyle <jkoyle@rfpdepot.com> writes:

> When I modified the redhat-fix.h to #undef i386 and #define i686 then it
> was able to compile.  So it may just be some logic in the SPEC file.
> Here's the relevent parts of mm.h

Aha... The problem is that it's failing to build an i386 module.

I bet that Red Hat doesn't support the i386 in their Enterprise
Edition.  So, you should just remove i386 support from the SRPM (you
may want to remove i586 support as well)..  Then it should build fine.

-derek