[OpenAFS] Using OpenAFS with existing Kerberos servers

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
01 Sep 2003 12:15:03 -0400

other things to keep in mind:

1) the afs/cell@REALM key must be of enctype des-cbc-XXX (you cannot
   use a 3des key)

2) you need to 'ktadd' (from kadmin) to create a keytab (and again you
   need to specify 1-des)

3) You need to 'asetkey' and make sure you set the correct kvno.

-derek