[OpenAFS] Re: Problems with openafs 1.2.9 and KTH Kerberos 1.2.2

Dr A V Le Blanc Dr A V Le Blanc <LeBlanc@mcc.ac.uk>
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:28:01 +0100

Love <lha@stacken.kth.se> wrote:
> The cell is uppercase, and openafs 1.2.10 failed finding a matching
> cellname in the cellcache.

Those who looked at the sample program would have seen the call

     kafs_settoken(creds.realm, c, &creds)

where the function kafs_settoken expects that the first argument
is the cell name.  Many, many thanks to Love for solving this
annoying problem.

     -- Owen
     LeBlanc@mcc.ac.uk