[OpenAFS] FIX: broken hyperlinks to MS docs on AFS

Noel Burton-Krahn noel@bkbox.com
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:43:49 -0700

Hi Jeffrey,

I'm running a MS Loopback Adapter and OpenAFS client 1.2.10.  The network is
connected and active when the client starts.  I guess OpenAFS could start
before DHCP completes,  but I am running a loopback, so that shouldn't be an
issue.  I ran an "nbtstat" right after boot and there was no "NOEL-AFS" on
any adapter.  The NOEL-AFS share only appeared on my loopback after I fixed
"lmhosts".

Jeffrey, I've been meaning to redo the OpenAFS install as an MSI with the
loopback adapter and some other bug fixes like this one.  Do you know anyone
else going down that path?

--Noel