[OpenAFS] FIX: broken hyperlinks to MS docs on AFS

Noel Burton-Krahn noel@bkbox.com
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:18:22 -0700

Yes, my loopback has a static IP: 10.47.102.115.  I thought that 127.0.0.1
was funny, but it worked.  I originally tried adding this to my lmhosts

    10.47.102.115 noel-afs #pre

but 127.0.0.1 worked just as well, and I didn't have to guess at the
loopback IP

  127.0.0.1 noel-afs #pre

Thanks for your loopback link, but it looks a little scary.  I thought
calling rundll on Ben Creech's loopback installer
(http://www.eos.ncsu.edu/wolfcall/loopback/) looked pretty good.  Doesn't it
work for your automated installs?

--Noel