[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS]pam afs and putty

ERIC K. CHEU ekcheu@uncg.edu
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:36:00 -0400 (EDT)

The problem is with putty I think.. maybe I"ll send them the issue.
However, since Putty works with version 3.6 of openssh then, I don't think
it is a keyboard-interactive issue.

I did do an experiment on my home directory and finally got pam afs
tokens - but I don't like the solution.

Basically I had to set my home directory to system:anyuser read, and
finally I got my tokens.  when I set it to look or none, then I can't get
my tokens.