[OpenAFS] What's the status of 2.6 linux kernel support?

John Koyle jkoyle@rfpdepot.com
Mon, 02 Aug 2004 14:34:50 -0600

If you use Kerberos V as a back end, what's the status of utilities
(afslog,aklog) to convert tickets to tokens?  I have AFS compiled on
SuSE v9.1 and can see the cell, afslog just doesn't work.

I realize these packages come from heimdal/MIT folks and they're
responsible for them, but I believe it's a relevant on this list - and
the folks who maintain them lurk here also ;)

Thanks,
John