[OpenAFS] What's the status of 2.6 linux kernel support?

Kelly Brown kbbrown@cs.ucsd.edu
Mon, 02 Aug 2004 14:17:15 -0700

I'm a newbie to afs and I don't understand what a PAG is.  I did a
search and it seems to have something to do with kerberos.  So if it's
not working does that mean you can't authenticate or that you just can't
do it on login?  Thx

-K