[OpenAFS] windows client 1.3.66 and leash 2.6.4

Matthew Cocker matt@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Wed, 04 Aug 2004 09:11:35 +1200

Hi

We are starting to test 1.3.66 and leash 2.6.4 as replacements for the
leash/wake/openafs we use now to get tickets and tokens.

We have some issues with leash but that is for another list afetr we do
some more testing. The only problem with afs is that even if we tell the
installer we don't want the remap drives option we always end up getting
afscreds with the -m option. We can edit the registry logonscript entry
and modify the startup shortcut but after a while it reverts. In the end
we just told afs not to start afscreds and we start it from the domain
logonscripts. My guess is we just have not got it setup right but
thought we woul ask.

Cheers

matt