[OpenAFS] compile errors with 2.6 kernel -- problem resolved

Dan Helmick danielhelmick@yahoo.com
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:50:16 -0700 (PDT)

I fixed the problem...... for some reason my configure
script was detecting an SELINUX kernel (I couldn't
figure out why).

So I hacked the solution by commenting out the ifdef
in the offending file and it worked:

    //#ifdef LINUX_KERNEL_IS_SELINUX

    //    code = sock_create(AF_INET, SOCK_DGRAM,
IPPROTO_UDP, &sockp, 0);

    //#else

    code = sock_create(AF_INET, SOCK_DGRAM,
IPPROTO_UDP, &sockp);