[OpenAFS] klog incompatibility

Hans-Gunther Borrmann hans-gunther.borrmann@rz.uni-freiburg.de
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:05:36 +0200

On Wednesday 04 August 2004 17:21, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Hans-Gunther Borrmann wrote:
> > On Tuesday 03 August 2004 18:04, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> >> Where's the source you build from? I can't help but think you have
> >> patches which never made it into CVS, and if you can point me at it I'm
> >> willing to ferret them out.
> >
> > I downloaded the source from www.openafs.org. You can find all under
> > /afs/uni-freiburg.de/usr/b/borrmann/sw/openafs
>
> Not you, Hartmut. There's something in his source not in ours, I'm
> guessing.

I found in the archives that some else had the same problem as I have. He
compiled 1.3.50. Hartmut suggested to switch off optimization for
rxkad/domestic/fcrypt.c. I do not know if that helped and I'll try this
tomorrow.

Gunther
Hans-Gunther Borrmann <hans-gunther.borrmann@rz.uni-freiburg.de>
Rechenzentrum der Universitaet Freiburg