[OpenAFS] kerberos, VFS and linux 2.6 issues

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Thu, 05 Aug 2004 23:28:30 -0400

Hi,

it depends on your definition of "work"..  All the file services work,
but PAGs don't work as they do on every other platform (including
linux <= 2.4).  In particular, on 2.6 PAGs do not survive a
setgroups() call.

Beyond that, AFS works just fine on 2.6.

-derek