[OpenAFS] Community Support for OpenAFS for Windows

John W. Sopko Jr. sopko@cs.unc.edu
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:35:33 -0400

Can you elaborate on "This causes all Microsoft Office
applications to have failures when writing to AFS."

Do you mean when using the standard AFS Windows client to AFS, or using the
AFS Light Gateway to write to AFS on a Windows system? Thanks.

--
John W. Sopko Jr.               University of North Carolina
email: sopko AT cs.unc.edu      Computer Science Dept., CB 3175