[OpenAFS] Solaris 9 issues - making some progress

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:32:22 -0500

I found the 113073-13 patch. The version of ufs_fs.h went from 2.62 to
2.63. The "int32_t fs_interleave" was renamed to int32_t fs_si", so the
rest of the structure still has the same offsets.

They have also changes a few other /usr/include/sys/fs/* headers,
ufs_fs.h, ufs_inode.h, ufs_log.h and ufs_trans.h Best I can tell they
where very carfull about structures and offsets.

Have you (or anyone else) compiled all of OpenAFS on a system with
this patch? If AFS was using any of the changed fields, it should
get a compile error.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory