[OpenAFS] 1.3.70 comments?

pll+ew@permabit.com pll+ew@permabit.com
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:15:33 -0400

In a message dated: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:45:23 EDT
Derrick J Brashear said:

>I notice the comments aren't rolling in on this release. We need feedback
>to fix remaining issues so 1.4 can be released. Is anyone actually using
>this?

I just got back from 2 weeks of vacation (boy was that NICE :)
so I was not aware until yesterday that 1.3.70 had been released.
Once I get out from under my backlog of e-mail and other things which
piled up, I'll be playing with this and WinXP.  I'll send comments
when I have them.
--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE